Ragi is an ancient grain which has been identified as a super food! Rich in calcium and iron, this super grain is sprouted and then made into small chips through an elaborate process. We serve this delicious snack with a lip-smacking seasoning made with more superfoods like flax seeds, niger seeds & seasame seeds. Also, these chips are roasted, not fried, so you can munch away guilt-free! A healthier snack was probably never made.
Ingredients: Ragi or finger millet, rice, red chilies, carom seeds, niger seeds, sesame seeds, flax seeds, garlic, sea salt and cold pressed groundnut oil. No preservatives.
Flax seeds are a super food which is rich in Omega-3 and Omega-9 fatty acids. They are also rich in proteins and dietary fibres which help control weight
1. Good for your heart: Omega-3 fatty acids prevent cholestrol from being deposited in the blood vessels, thus maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system
2. Body-building blocks: Proteins primarily help build our body and with higher protein content, besan offers lesser carbohydrates, making it a great, healthier alternative to other flours
3. Great for weight loss: Since flax seeds contains a lot of fibre, it helps keep your stomach filled for a longer time, so you can avoid those untimely hunger pangs
Garlic is an essential part of the Indian diet and has been associated with a variety of health benefits. It is widely used in Indian preparations due to its known benefits and also its delicious taste
1. Keeps you going: Garlic is known to build immunity, so you can have minimal down time while doing all that you love
2. Keeps you young: Garlic contains anti-oxidants which prevent oxidative damage from free radicals, thus slowing down the ageing process
3. Good for the heart: Garlic is known to reduce cholestrol levels, thus keeping your blood vessels clear and you heart functioning smoothly
Ragi is an robust grain which grows in arid and semi-arid regions. Also known as finger miller, ragi is rich in calcium and iron, is gluten free and a great source of fibre. Scruples uses sprouted ragi flour, which enhances the absorption of these nutrients
1. Great for kids: Calcium & iron help make the bones strong and increase the oxygen carrying capacity of blood. Essential for growing kids and adults alike
2. Gluten free: Ragi does not contain any gluten and is a great option for those seeking gluten free carbohydrates. Ragi is a source of good carbohydrates
3. Great for weight loss: Since ragi contains a lot of fibre, it helps keep your stomach filled for a longer time, so you can avoid those untimely hunger pangs