Made with wheat, cardamom and jaggery, this snack is nourishing and delicious at the same time! With a smooth, melt-in-mouth texture and high quality raisins, the Wheat Elaichi ladoos are an absolute treat to your taste buds. With 100% jaggery used, say goodbye to sugar and boost your energy guilt-free!
Ghee has a wide range of benefits, ranging from skin health to intestinal health. Part of our Indian diet since ancient times, the world is now waking up to its benefits and research shows that ghee is one of the healthiest ingredients available today.
1. Good for the gut: Ghee contains Butyrate – a short-chain fatty acid which soothes inflammation and helps maintain a healthy digestive tract
2. Loves your body: Ghee is rich in fat soluble vitamins, and in addition also helps your body abosorb vitamins from other foods
3. A power house: The fatty acids in ghee do not get stored as fat, but are used directly as a source of energy
Jaggery is a naturally derived sweetener and a common, ancient ingredient. It is rich in minerals, is a great source of good sugar and offers a variety of other health benefits
1. Great source of energy: Jaggery, unlike sugar, contains complex carbohydrates which get assimilated gradually, giving your body energy over a longer time. This avoids fluctuations in the blood sugar level
2. Great source of iron: Jaggery is rich in iron and other minerals, which help maintain healthy haemoglobin levels, good gut health and boost immunity
3. Your body detox: Jaggery helps clean your blood, lungs and liver of toxins, keeping you fresh and active all the time!
Wheat is a very versatile grain which provides a variety of vitamins and minerals, and along with that, great fibre content. It is also easy to pair with a wide variety of ingredients to get great-tasting food
1. Good source of vitamins: Wheat is rich in vitamins B1, B2 & B3
2. Mineral-rich: Wheat is rich in minerals like manganese, magnesium, zinc and phosphorus which help build immunity and strong bones
3. Dietary fibre: Whole wheat is rich in dietary fibre which helps roughage and aids in smooth bowel movement